Do you love people and quilting? Our small business is growing and we are looking to hire someone to join our team. Quilts on the Corner is an authorized dealer for Innova Longarm Quilting machines. We also do machine quilting for customers, sell fabric and quilt kits as well as supplies and thread for longarm quilting. We have a small team that is like family.
Customer Service Position:
Must be willing to assist customers in the store as well as over the phone. This position will accept quilts, and offer help in choosing quilting designs and thread. Customer service also includes maintaining the presentation of the store including fabric and other displays.
- 2-3 days per week including some Saturdays
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Accept quilts from customers and assist with design and thread selections.
- Learn about our products and how to use them.
- Learn to bind quilts on our sewing machine to complete customer quilts.
- Keep fabrics and shelves organized and tidy.
- Create receipts and accept payments.
- Other duties as needed.
- Quilting knowledge is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Open to learning new things.
- Be able to use a small step stool and kneel on the floor.
If you are interested in applying, email us at email@example.com and attach your resume. This position is in our Sandy, Utah store. For details about our Idaho position click here.