My Quilting Corner Now Hiring
For Sandy, Quilts on the Corner, Job opportunity click here.
Do you love people and quilting? We are looking to hire someone to join our team. My Quilting Corner is an authorized dealer for Innova Longarm Quilting machines. We also do machine quilting for customers, sell fabric and quilt kits as well as supplies and thread for longarm quilting. We have a small team that is like family.
Customer Service Position:
Must be willing to assist customers in the store as well as over the phone. Must learn to use the computerized longarm machine and complete quilts for customers. This position will accept quilts, and offer help in choosing quilting designs and thread. Customer service also includes maintaining the presentation of the store including fabric and other displays.
- 1-2 days per week.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Accept quilts from customers and assist with design and thread selections.
- Learn to use the computerized longarm machine and complete customer quilts.
- Learn about our products and how to use them.
- Learn to bind quilts on our sewing machine to complete customer quilts.
- Keep fabrics and shelves organized and tidy.
- Create receipts and accept payments.
- Other duties as needed.
- Quilting knowledge is a must.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Open to learning new things.
- Be able to use a small step stool and kneel on the floor.
- Quilting requires standing for long periods of time.
If you are interested in applying, email us at email@example.com and attach your resume. This position is for our Boise, Idaho store. For details about our Utah position click here.