26" INNOVA longarm
- This machine throat is 26" deep and 11" tall
- This machine frame depth is 64" x length of frame
- Quilting area is 21.75" deep
- This is our most popular choice for people who choose to computerize their machine.
- This machine works well for computerization and freehand use
All INNOVA longarms include
- 5 year warranty
- 24/7 technical support
- Machine frame, carriage and table
- Extended base plate for using acrylic templates
- Extra tools and accessories
- Bobbin winder
- Laser and pointer stylus for stitching pantographs
- Front and rear handles
- Articulating sewing light
- Large M size Innova Red Vortex Bobbin
- Non engaging hand wheel
- Patented spring loaded 1/4 inch hopping foot
The AutoPilot Mach 3 Computerized system is Innova Longarm's exclusive robotic longarm system. Regardless if you are quilting edge to edge patterns for efficientcy, or precision heirloom quilting, AutoPilot has the tools necessary to work precisely and efficiently. Each tool has a built in help menu for easy use and quick learning. Options can be hidden when they are not needed, making the screen sleek and easy to use. Exclusive Lightning Stitch integration puts the controls literally at your fingertips. With our steel reinforced belts and quick release system you will have precise computerized stitching and switch easily to beautiful hand guided quilting.
We are recommend for optimal use : Thread Break Sensor, High Performance Tension Assembly, Spectre Light and a cup foot. These items are optional but recommended.