Watch how easily Tamera masks around the embelishments on this cute Kimberbell quilt!
Need to see some steps written out to follow along?
How to MASK: Inside
• Choose Input : Sewhead
• Open Mask dialogue and choose Create Region
• Touch PLACE on the sewhead around the area to be masked
• Touch Complete Region- perimeter will turn BLUE on your screen
• Select the Pattern Mask that will “do the altering”- MASK it by touching the RED perimeter of the circle- The center will turn RED and the name of the mask will be shown on the sidebar, next to Mask: field. (Think of this as a Cookie Cutter)
• Choose mask settings as you like- continuous sew/stitch outline-inside or outside
• Select pattern “to be altered” (we selected the wave background fill) - It will turn DARK GREEN and the name of the mask will be shown on the sidebar, next to Pattern: field. (The pattern that will BE altered- Cookie Dough)
• Touch Accept