**Please note that this item is drop-shipped directly to you from the manufacturer and may take 3-4 weeks to arrive. Shipping is FREE on this item.
Tapestry weaving has remained unchanged for millennia. The Arras Tapestry Loom embraces these age-old traditions with a modern, thoughtfully designed loom. Function, aesthetics, and comfort create a sturdy loom that is a joy to weave on. The Arras Tapestry Loom will withstand the rigors of tapestry weaving and is also inviting to weavers new to tapestry weaving.
- Durability—made of solid maple hardwood and maple plywood to hold its shape even under the high tension tapestry weaving requires, warp after warp after warp.
- Precise tension control.
- Generous sizing—20″ weaving width and a continuous warp of 45″. For longer warps, add the optional beam kit upgrade with ratcheted cloth and warp beams.
- Convenient warping—set the loom in a horizontal or vertical position to warp in a way that is comfortable to you.
- Integrated cartoon holder—clip your cartoon to it just below the warp guide.
- Shedding device—smooth-working and adjustable, plus easily controlled with the hand lever. The lever may be installed on the right or left side of the loom.
- 100 Texsolv heddles included.
- 4 color-coded coils included, at 4, 5, 6, and 8 dents. Warps can be doubled in the dents for closer setts.
- Convenient and ergonomic design—set the loom height and weaving angle that is most comfortable for you.
- Portability—loom weighs 10 pounds and legs fold up for travel or storage.
Enjoy an ancient craft on a loom perfectly suited to today’s weavers.